Thursday, February 22, 2007

OGO Ono-loa Hawaii

I know that a lot of my posts are about food, and i'm sorry to say this one is no different. There is just so much great food out there, it is a shame not to tell the world.haha. I had a wonderful outting two weekends ago in Akasaka (an area of Tokyo) I went out with my friends James, David, Garrett, Atsuko and Ellison. We were on a misson to have REAL hawaiian food. I probably wouldn't have known the difference, but Garrett and David are both from Hawaii so we were lookin' for the good stuff. They had heard of this place through the grape vine, it is quite small, maybe 5 tables, but it was soooooo good! I am going to go out on a limb and say maybe some of the best food i've had in Japan! The owner was a real salesman. Not that I think he was trying to be fake at all, he was just really gifted at chatting up all the customers. Lucky for us he was also a master chef! I have a few pics of the food and the people for your viewing enjoyment. :)

Me and James with the Poke Platter, mmmm...heaven.


The Poke Platter stands alone.


This is probably the best edamame ever created. It's just as spicy as it looks and was almost gone by the time we took this picture.


James, David and my sister (Ellison)




Garrett and Atsuko!


The whole gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home